Thursday 8 May 2008

Williams not touring 'any time soon'

Williams not touring 'any time soon'



Isaac Merrit Singer Robbie Tennessee Williams has told his fans that he will not be touring again "any time before long".
In a web log, posted on his official website, Williams as well said that he probably won't release a freshly album in 2008.
The isaac Bashevis Singer said in the placard: "There power not be a proper album out this year and in that respect emphatically won't be a tour of duty any fourth dimension soon."
Referring to his last tour, he said that the nonstop concert dates "about killed" him.
He likewise said: "There will be roughly sort of something this class. I mightiness just put the B-sides to the next album out first online. Then place an album out in 2009. Which substance you won't be seeing a lot of me on stage for a piece."
"I do have to say, the to a greater extent prison term I'm outgo forth from public life, the more I like it. Regrettably I have a massive competitive press that wants me to put come out trey albums a class."